Saturday 25 June 2011

OOTS

One of my favourite DnD-based (Dungeons and Dragons) comics is Order of the Stick. I have my brother to thank for introducing it to me and I've been following it since 2004. Rich Burlew is the genius behind it so visit his website (Giant in the Playground) to check it out.


The above strip is part of one of the OOTS comics and is one of the funniest non-DnD related jokes I've come across in this comic. The whole style of the comic I love and the fact that the characters break the fourth wall every now and then is hilarious!

The Order of the Stick is a group of adventurers consisting of the typical fighter, wizard, rogue, bard and ranger. But, each character has their own background and reasons for travelling and adventuring. As the story progresses, subplots, main plots and side plots are all over the place and tell a very excellently captivating story. I would advise starting the comic from the beginning and enjoying the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment